Terms, Conditions, Codes of Conduct for a wonderful Yoga Experience
- Please arrive about 10 minutes before the class. This is so all admin is done and the teacher doesn’t start the class late.
- Please stay until the very end of the class; spritz your mat down and dry it with a cloth. As much as possible, avoid leaving early.
- Please register yourself online, and enrol and pay for your classes online as much as possible. This is also a way to eliminate admin issues.
- You can cancel yourself out of a class at any time before the class. If this isn’t possible, please email us to cancel you out. We cannot refund or replace your class after the class has begun.
- Please turn your phone off before you come up the stairs of the studio. This is not only so as not to bother your fellow yogis; but also a great way for you to switch off and enjoy the whole session without any stress or distractions.
- Please respect our pricing policies- and most of all the expiry dates on any pass you purchase. We have very fair expiry dates that cover travels; sickness; “off weeks”. It is up to you to purchase a pass you are comfortable you can complete. If you doubt you can finish off the number of classes within the time frame of the pass, please consider a lower number of classes pass. This will avoid embarassment when extensions or refunds are demanded.
- We cannot refund passes. Under circumstances, we can transfer a pass to another student- please send you request in writing and we can review it. There may be charges involved. This is to be determined by case.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Prana Space seems to have become pet dog friendly. If your dog is whimpering or causing disruption to the class, you may be asked to take it home. Otherwise, please make sure you and pooch have left the outside area clean . Please remember, not everyone is a “dog person”… please leave the outdoor area acceptable to people less empathetic to dogs!!
I understand that Yoga can occasionally cause injury or strain. Prana Space does not accept liability for causing injury. Please practice within your limits and ask the teacher for help when something doesnt feel right.
These conditions morph and change as our studio develops. please refer to the Ts & Cs before asking for any variation to your attendance or membership