This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Amanda contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Amanda
Shlomi, our Bendybods coach , keeps surprising us. After mentioning to him how I’ve turned to Israeli food for healthy vegetarian options, he flicks me not one, but 3 delicious takes on the traditional hummus recipe.
Our classes are gentle in comparison to the dynamic ashtanga / power or yang yoga practices. Gentle means that we might go a bit slower (have a rest anytime you need to). When it comes to inverted poses we do the preparation for headstand and shoulder stand instead of the full version. Due to the […]
- Flying Yogis Meets the Acronuts- A fun acro Day raising money for 2 Children’s Charities.August 25, 2015 - 10:09 am
- Hummus- 3 Ways. Recipes Contributed By Shlomi AlmoslimosJune 10, 2015 - 2:15 pm
- How is yoga over 50 different (from other yoga)June 10, 2015 - 1:54 pm
- Pumpkin Bliss BallsFebruary 26, 2015 - 10:37 am
- Vegan Kale PestoJanuary 14, 2015 - 5:30 pm