Shlomi, our Bendybods coach , keeps surprising us. After mentioning to him how I’ve turned to Israeli food for healthy vegetarian options, he flicks me not one, but 3 delicious takes on the traditional hummus recipe.
Our classes are gentle in comparison to the dynamic ashtanga / power or yang yoga practices. Gentle means that we might go a bit slower (have a rest anytime you need to). When it comes to inverted poses we do the preparation for headstand and shoulder stand instead of the full version. Due to the higher number of medical conditions in the class we might have more than two variations for a pose – so every student can practice safely on their own level.
- Flying Yogis Meets the Acronuts- A fun acro Day raising money for 2 Children’s Charities.August 25, 2015 - 10:09 am
- Hummus- 3 Ways. Recipes Contributed By Shlomi AlmoslimosJune 10, 2015 - 2:15 pm
- How is yoga over 50 different (from other yoga)June 10, 2015 - 1:54 pm
- Pumpkin Bliss BallsFebruary 26, 2015 - 10:37 am
- Vegan Kale PestoJanuary 14, 2015 - 5:30 pm