Vegan Pumpkin Lasagna
- Box of lasagne noodles (you can get wholemeal and gluten free, or use thing zucchini as layers for more vegetable hit)
- 1.5 bottles of pasta sauce or use homemade marinara sauce
- 2 cup of pumpkin, I prebake this, cup after baking.
- 1 cup of your favourite mushrooms
- 1 bottle of pasata
- 1 chilli cut up sprinkled to taste.
- 1 large handful spinach
- 2 crumbed flafel.
- Fresh oregano
- Vegan cheese, they sell a yummy one at About Life Bondi Junction. Grate to use.
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Pre-roast your pumpkin
2. Add 1 cup of pasta sauce on the bottom of your casserole dish. Add a layer of noodles, half the pasata, half the vegetables, more pasta sauce, another layer of noodles, veggie burger crumbles (optional), the rest of the vegetables, more pasta sauce, and finally a sprinkle of cheese.
4. Cover with tinfoil and prick with fork a few times. Bake at 400F for 40-45 minutes and then remove tinfoil and broil for 5 minutes on medium. Yum!