The inspiration for this salad comes from Chargrill Chicken, up the road from my yoga studio. The delicious salad dressing comes from my fellow Dharma Yogi Jenna Pacelli, who is on the same vegan journey as I am on.
I scoff the lot as soon as it’s out of the oven!!
Little Dynamo Martine Allars, who had the intrepid task of teaching my Level III students on Saturday mornings, cooked me a delicious vego lasagne a few months back. I have used the fact that I have a blog to squeeze the recipe out of her.
For all those students who want more Martine in 2014, stay tuned… especially late feb/ early March.,. She’ll be back.
Vegan Pumpkin Lasagna
- Flying Yogis Meets the Acronuts- A fun acro Day raising money for 2 Children’s Charities.August 25, 2015 - 10:09 am
- Hummus- 3 Ways. Recipes Contributed By Shlomi AlmoslimosJune 10, 2015 - 2:15 pm
- How is yoga over 50 different (from other yoga)June 10, 2015 - 1:54 pm
- Pumpkin Bliss BallsFebruary 26, 2015 - 10:37 am
- Vegan Kale PestoJanuary 14, 2015 - 5:30 pm