I’d been hearing about that “stomach bug” for years and was thankful that our family hadn’t experienced it. Then last weekend, whilst I’ll spare you the gory details, my 3 year old contracted the bug from something she had eaten, picked up or caught… I remembered Justine had a simple pureed apple and spices recipe that she used for her family. Not only did it settle Sureya’s tummy bug, but it was so delicious, we’ve been adding it to our morning porridge ever since. This inspired me to ask both our Ayurvedic specialists- Daphne Ravey and Justine Rintoul, to help us with a few cures for common ailments.
- Flying Yogis Meets the Acronuts- A fun acro Day raising money for 2 Children’s Charities.August 25, 2015 - 10:09 am
- Hummus- 3 Ways. Recipes Contributed By Shlomi AlmoslimosJune 10, 2015 - 2:15 pm
- How is yoga over 50 different (from other yoga)June 10, 2015 - 1:54 pm
- Pumpkin Bliss BallsFebruary 26, 2015 - 10:37 am
- Vegan Kale PestoJanuary 14, 2015 - 5:30 pm