It took me 3 classes to actually enjoy Yin Yoga! My yoga teacher Amanda Fuzes introduced me to Yin, the first two classes were excruciating, I was restless and impatient and wanted to run away. I didn’t, and after almost two years practicing and teaching this incredible philosophy and practice I have noticed some profound effects.
- Flying Yogis Meets the Acronuts- A fun acro Day raising money for 2 Children’s Charities.August 25, 2015 - 10:09 am
- Hummus- 3 Ways. Recipes Contributed By Shlomi AlmoslimosJune 10, 2015 - 2:15 pm
- How is yoga over 50 different (from other yoga)June 10, 2015 - 1:54 pm
- Pumpkin Bliss BallsFebruary 26, 2015 - 10:37 am
- Vegan Kale PestoJanuary 14, 2015 - 5:30 pm