I mentioned to my Naturopath, Tabitha McIntosh from Awaken Your Health, that during this 2nd Pregnancy, I have fallen into what i typically describe as “bad eating habits”… I’m not talking about the squares of chocolate that get absorbed after dinner (I am not ready to deal with this yet); but the habit of being hungry at 5:30 when I feed my 2 year old- so i have a first dinner with her; followed by a later dinner with hubby at the regular time of around 7:30pm… she suggested 2nd dinner could maybe be a soup!! Didn’t think of that… This one is great…
Many thanks to our A&P teacher and yogi Alla for bringing me these treats when our little bubbas were born. I have been making them ever since. They’re not only healthy, bringing them along to parties and friends places makes you more popular!! Don’t believe me? Just try.
- Flying Yogis Meets the Acronuts- A fun acro Day raising money for 2 Children’s Charities.August 25, 2015 - 10:09 am
- Hummus- 3 Ways. Recipes Contributed By Shlomi AlmoslimosJune 10, 2015 - 2:15 pm
- How is yoga over 50 different (from other yoga)June 10, 2015 - 1:54 pm
- Pumpkin Bliss BallsFebruary 26, 2015 - 10:37 am
- Vegan Kale PestoJanuary 14, 2015 - 5:30 pm