This article is dedicated to our sankalpa for August/ early Spring: to let go of pain/ emotions/ injuries- whatever we’ve been holding onto- that’s ultimately holding us back. What made me think of writing an article about confronting our pain was a practice I have been recently doing to let go of a “party injury!!:- where I clumsily rolled my ankle while wearing precarious stilletos.
Our very dear Saturday morning regular, Ruth Tofler-Riesel has started up such an exciting kids charity organisation that I am really proud to endorse it on our pages. Her programme is called Kids Giving Back. Here’s how she describes it.
I am a sucker for muesli cookies at cafes… they seem so healthy, yet deep inside I know they’re just a cake in the guise of a “health slice”. I have been cooking this oat slice for past few months which is equally as tasty, totally healthy … even fussy Mademoiselle 14 months, who refuses everything i cook for her, loves it. She eats it so neatly, making sure any crumbs go straight back in her mouth.
Dini Martinez shares her top 10 ways to parent more eco friendly.
- Flying Yogis Meets the Acronuts- A fun acro Day raising money for 2 Children’s Charities.August 25, 2015 - 10:09 am
- Hummus- 3 Ways. Recipes Contributed By Shlomi AlmoslimosJune 10, 2015 - 2:15 pm
- How is yoga over 50 different (from other yoga)June 10, 2015 - 1:54 pm
- Pumpkin Bliss BallsFebruary 26, 2015 - 10:37 am
- Vegan Kale PestoJanuary 14, 2015 - 5:30 pm