When i commenced my yoga journey in my early twenties (in the late nineties!!) I chose the vegetarian path. Not a healthy vegetarian path as I basically eliminated meat from my diet without learning about suitable protein and iron sources, but I was conscious of our connection to nature and wanted to do my bit to respect animals. By the time I was 28, I was quite chubby, doing loads of yoga (so quite healthy), but constantly craving foods like chocolate, icecream, cheese and nuts. Pre-menstrual days were a total nightmare, I felt so lacklustre… all I wanted to do was swim in a box of chocolates.
- Flying Yogis Meets the Acronuts- A fun acro Day raising money for 2 Children’s Charities.August 25, 2015 - 10:09 am
- Hummus- 3 Ways. Recipes Contributed By Shlomi AlmoslimosJune 10, 2015 - 2:15 pm
- How is yoga over 50 different (from other yoga)June 10, 2015 - 1:54 pm
- Pumpkin Bliss BallsFebruary 26, 2015 - 10:37 am
- Vegan Kale PestoJanuary 14, 2015 - 5:30 pm